Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Shooting with Converse












So a couple of months ago I did a shoot with Converse! It's been so hard for me to keep it to myself and now I can finally share the news with you guys! I'm part of the new campaign with OFFICE shoes and Converse! It's for their release of their new trainers - the 'Gemma'. Which is more thinner and has a pointier shoe. They look super sleek and chic and are still so comfy. I wore mine on set all day. It was such a fun day shooting with the team, Alice and Millicent!
We got to choose and style out own outfits and I wore pretty much my own pieces from my wardrobe.  

The shoe will be released tomorrow on the OFFICE site and in store. They are exclusive to OFFICE only so you won't be able to get them anywhere else. Keep an eye out for me in store too! You can also see the vlog of the shoot here too! 

14 comments:

  1. This shoot is looking so cool !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how amazing, congratulations!
    I love your pinstripe trousers too.
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Yanin on this collaboration! This is so cool. x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally in love with Converse, congratulations!x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so cool, and they really are some beautiful shoes too! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the collab! You look great band the shoot looks amazing! x

    Just Jemini
    http://justjemini.blogspot.co.uk
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-jemini-3886904

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos and I love the studio space!!!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing opportunity! Love the shoot~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! Converse is my favourite too!

    Daniel x
    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
    New Post: Oversized grey coat for spring

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this!

    www.chiomacezeh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete