Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Lady in leather

I haven't worn double leather in such a long that it was over due. It's taken me a while to search for some leather pants and I came across these on Missguided! 






Even better that they were also only £18! I love how they fit - slightly baggy but still slimming and uber comfy! I paired it with this printed leather jacket which actually looks like its from Off--White which is a bonus! It's the perfect boyfriend style moto jacket with a twist. I kept it very simple with some white trainers and a white loose vest. You can even switch it up and wear with heels if you're heading out for the night! Let me know your thoughts on this outfit below and how you would wear your leather trousers!

This post was in collaboration with Missguided.

15 comments:

  1. Killing it! Double leather is such an edgy way to style an outfit, love it!

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool outfit! I've never had the balls to do double leather, but you did it flawlessly. I also love your multi hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jacket, it's so cool!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look and the photos !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket def unique.xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jacket is amazing! I'm such a sucker for leather myself! Isn't it just the best?
    The double leather styling looks great on you hun! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket! Always look so edgy and chic~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking amazing Yanin, that jacket is just perfection! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the jacket

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leather jacket! Almost had me fooled into thinking it was an Off White piece, always forget that Misguided have some gems on their website :)

    Heather x | www.atelierofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obsessed with that jacket!

    xx,
    Teeara
    http://www.thestylishvagabond.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So good a article! The dress in the article is so beautiful! It is hard to find the women plus size dress.But I think the Gearbest women plus size dress is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow she is looking so beautiful in Leather Jackets. I want to appreciate you for sharing and I hope you keep on updating about new things as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete