Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Charlie

A day full of back to back meetings last week in LA but I managed to at least captured what I wore! 

MANGO COWBOY BOOTS (SIMILAR HERE)
After a few cloudy days in LA the sun finally came out to play. I finally got to wear my Nobody's Child co-rd set and it was super comfy which was what I needed! I ended up walking up and down Melrose in my cowboy boots and had a lot of compliments with this 2 piece. Nobody's child is a brand I've grown to love quickly over the past few months. You'll see over the next few blog posts why as I'll be featuring their pieces. Thats what I pretty much wore whilst I was in LA! They both are such a perfect pair and really affordable too.  You can also watch my LA vlog here

7 comments:

  1. I love this matching set. The gold layered necklaces compliment the outfit so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving this outfit babe!! The sunlight is everything! Great styling and thanks for sharing x

    Millie x
    http://queenmillie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/interior-no2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that matching set!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so chic in this coord!!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @VIVIYUNN_
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is perfection! Love how it's styled with this simple and sophisticated necklaces!

    Kelly Anne xx
    http://www.anneinthedollhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your outfit :)

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete